You live in the US of A, and you are probably wondering what the best credit/debit cards are for international travels.
Here is what I was looking for in my cards:
- No ATM fee
- No International Transaction fee
- Current exchange rate
- No currency conversion fee
- No Monthly or Annual Fee
Result: Charles Schwab debit card. Only thing is you automatically open brokerage account with this. But, you don’t have to use it. So, I am just sourcing this bank account and don’t plan on activating or using my brokerage account.
- No International Transaction Fee
- Rewards such as miles or cash back for the money spent
- Best possible exchange rate
- Low annual cost
Result : Capital One Venture or Chase Sapphire. I applied for both and got both.